We Were Born Digital —
It’s in our DNA unlike software houses or traditional agencies that have changed their face (but not thinking) to digital marketing and media, we are the company that was born in 1’s and 0’s.
Today, we use that lifeblood to transform business at the convergence of creativity, technology and media. We accomplish this by building digital brands that engage consumers wherever/whenever/however they live in the digital world. We’re pioneers, constantly inventing the digital future which can be seen in the kind of innovations and products we create for our clients.
At our core are brilliant people in our offices spread around the world including United States, United Kingdom, Dubai, Pakistan, Australia and Thailand.
We have a passion for the new, the unexpected, and the different. We pride ourselves on solving the problems that no one else can, and creating digital brands that build businesses. If, like us, you’re driven to stay at the forefront of a world in flux, then right here is where you belong.
Picture a casual but noisy environment with a diverse group of top-notch talent working collaboratively and passionately to get things done and make our clients happy. If this sounds like your kind of job, then we’d like to hear from you.
firstname.lastname@example.org or take a look at the job openings below.
Latest Job Openings
Gain experience with Pakistan’s leading digital agency.
What is MI Digital’s Digital Marketing Summer 2015 Internship Program?
MI Digital offers a competitive internship program, giving interns a chance to work alongside some of Pakistan’s best digital marketing and media professionals, grow their skills and gain extensive experience with Pakistan’s best digital marketing company handling brands in 5 countries.
We are seeking interns who will assist in the implementation of our digital marketing efforts, specifically in the following areas: social media, digital media research, search engine marketing, social & PR, design email marketing campaigns, and content strategy.
You Will Learn
- Experience with analytics tools (e.g. Hubspot, Google Analytics, Other).
- Familiar with Adobe PhotoShop and Adobe InDesign.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and organizational skills.
- Learn how to be detail-oriented and organized, ability to complete projects within scope and on deadline.
- Be trained on strong conceptual thinking – visual, editorial and interactive
- Recognize and identify areas of weakness or poor performance, as well as highlight the strength of campaigns.
- Understand how the brand and can articulate the brand message through all channels
- Multi-channel and multi-media experience
- Grow your skills in a collaborative, team-oriented, fast-paced environment.
Digital Marketing Internships
Internships are available in the following departments:
Search Engine Marketing
Social Media & PR
Communications And Digital Strategy
Who can apply?
MI Digital Pakistan’s internship program is open to all qualified A’Levels or under-graduate students in Karachi.
Successful applicants will intern in our Digital Marketing or Communications & Social Media Departments for two months. The internships will be paid and require a minimum of five days per week in MI Digital’s office in Clifton, Karachi. Transportation will have to be provided by the successful candidate.
Each internship role will vary depending on the skills of the intern and current projects being undertaken by MI Digital Pakistan. Applicants should be flexible and be prepared to work in areas in which they have had no previous experience or expertise.
When are the internships?
MI Digital is currently offering two intakes for Communications internships and two for Digital Marketing internships. Rest of the internships are one each.
Digital Marketing 2015 Internship intake details:
Intake 1 Digital Marketing & Communications: June 1st, 2015 to August 1st, 2015.
Intake 1 applications open May 1st, 2015 and close May 20th, 2015.
Please do not send applications outside of the advertised intake times. They will not be accepted, or admitted for review.
How do I apply?
If you would like to apply for an internship at MI Digital Pakistan, simply:
1. Create a single document application. Make sure this includes a cover letter, your resume and a document addressing how you fulfill the position description and selection criteria (where applicable) and why you would like to work with us.
2. Email it to us at email@example.com with the department you wish to apply for:
Digital Media Buying
Search Engine Marketing
Social Media & PR
Communications And Digital Strategy
You can also apply by completing the form below:
MI Digital Marketing Summer 2015 Internship Program
Remember to highlight which MI Digital’s department you wish to apply for an internship with. Please note that incomplete applications will not be considered.
Good luck with the interviews. 🙂
Looking forward to having you with us.
About MI Digital:
MI Digital is Pakistan’s leading digital agency working with the best brands in Pakistan. We power digital brands through innovative digital media and digital marketing solutions.
Join a fast moving team within the MI Digital’s technical group to assist with the effort to build, develop, modify and enhance WordPress based content authoring systems we develop for our clients. In this role, you will be the point person on the team’s content management efforts working directly with account managers to help develop tools that will enable innovative interactive story telling that power our client’s businesses.
The ideal candidate be a great developer with proven experience developing WordPress themes and plugins and have excellent front end development experience but will also be someone who has a passion for the media and marketing solutions side and can effectively communicate and manage expectations.
If you are excited by the challenge of working in a fast paced dynamic environment serving brands across the world in the USA, United Kingdom, United Arab Emirates and more and you have developed and launched enough projects to keep your cool under deadline pressure and you do not walk away form a task until it is done then this is the role for you.
Skills & Requirements
– BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent experience
– 2+ years of experience as a WordPress developer with experience building custom Themes, Plugins, and Widgets
– Proficiency in software engineering best practices and the use of JSON/AJAX/XM techniques
– Expertise in building responsive and scalable sites for all platforms
– Experience with Common Development tools (Git, etc)
– Experience with object oriented analysis/design
– Familiarity with relational databases, preferably MYSQL and Oracle
– Understanding of web services technologies such as SOAP, HTTP, WSDL, XSD, and REST
Apply at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The SEO/SMO Analyst is responsible for implementing SEO and social media strategies for clients. The SEO/SMO Analyst can quickly understand and support initiatives that will contribute to the goals and success of client campaigns.
Key Functional Areas of Responsibility
- Perform keyword research in coordination with client business objectives to optimize existing content and uncover new opportunities
- Provide SEO analysis and recommendations in coordination with elements and structure of websites and web pages
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for content development in coordination with SEO goals – general and keyword specific
- Administer search engine programs (XML sitemaps, shopping feeds, webmaster tools) for purposes of diagnostic reporting on client projects
- Help to create and support marketing content to socialize and use for social media purposes (e.g. customer videos briefs, customer case studies, blog posts, posts from analysts and customers)
- Implement link building campaigns in coordination with client SEO goals
- Assist in development and execution of communication/content strategies via social communities in coordination with SEO goals
- Keep pace with SEO, search engine, social media and internet marketing industry trends and developments
- Research and administer social media tools in support of clients’ social media strategy
- Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards, reports and key reporting tools, and point out key areas of importance in accordance client goals
- Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels
- Communication to team and management on project development, timelines, and results
- Work closely with the other team members to meet client goals
- Passion for SEO and internet marketing
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, and identify and resolve problems
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven atmosphere
- Ability to clearly and effectively articulate thoughts and points
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation
- Excellent analytical, organizational, project management and time management skills
Professional Skills & Qualifications
- 1 – 2 years experience in Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics as well as internal reporting tool
- Experience working with popular keyword tools (Google, Keyword Discovery, Word Stream, etc)
- Experience working with CMS and building/administering content in CMS environments
- Desired: Knowledge of HTML/CSS and website administrations
- BS/BA degree preferred
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive salary plus performance incentives
- Paid vacation and sick days
- Opportunity to advance your career
How to Apply
To apply for this position, send an email to email@example.com with “SEO/SMO Application” in the subject line. In the email, make sure to include your resume (in word or PDF preferred), cover letter, salary requirements, and any additional information you would feel relevant for this role.
The Digital Content team is seeking a Digital Content Writer/Producer to join their team. This person will think strategically and tactically about how brands can use online content and social media to promote their goals. Reporting to the Director of Digital Strategy, the Digital Content Writer/Producer is responsible for developing, writing, and implementing interesting and engaging content and ideas for client’s websites and social-media properties. He/she will work with colleagues as well as outside vendors to create innovative content and campaigns that support our brand’s initiatives and engage supporters.
- Conceive, write, and produce content and features for integrated digital campaigns for websites, and social networks – including web site copy, video concepts, info-graphics, etc.
- Develop strategies and innovative content to promote digital content and to grow social media and website audiences.
- Work with the digital team and colleagues from across the organization to develop strategies, content and digital tools to advance campaign goals.
- Understand and analyze the news and political environment and ensure that brands are keeping up with rapidly shifting online discussions, traditional media and cycles, while constantly looking for opportunities to engaging supporters.
- Ensure all digital advocacy and content meets campaign and organizational goals and adheres to brand guidelines.
- Measure, analyze and document the impact of web content across web channels.
- Maintain a weekly digital content calendar.
- Produce simple graphics for promotion on social media properties.
- Work with the Director, Digital Strategy to manage blogger outreach and engagement.
Qualifications for consideration include:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Experience developing and implementing online content and strategy.
- 4 to 5 years of substantial online content experience.
- At least 2 years of online content development and execution.
- Advanced knowledge of social media, email marketing and the tools that accompany it.
- Advanced knowledge of online publishing and the use of digital technologies for communication, education and advocacy.
- Basic graphic design skills.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skill.
- Be able to handle multiple “priority” projects simultaneously and meet established deadlines.
- Proven track record of working online to organize diverse supporters and constituencies.
MI Digital is an equal employment opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a non-discriminatory work environment. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. MI Digital is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values team work, collaboration, creativity, and building a diverse team.
Don’t See Your Choice Of Roles.
See Below. These people are always in high demand at MI Digital