Join a fast moving team within the MI Digital’s technical group to assist with the effort to build, develop, modify and enhance WordPress based content authoring systems we develop for our clients. In this role, you will be the point person on the team’s content management efforts working directly with account managers to help develop tools that will enable innovative interactive story telling that power our client’s businesses.
The ideal candidate be a great developer with proven experience developing WordPress themes and plugins and have excellent front end development experience but will also be someone who has a passion for the media and marketing solutions side and can effectively communicate and manage expectations.
If you are excited by the challenge of working in a fast paced dynamic environment serving brands across the world in the USA, United Kingdom, United Arab Emirates and more and you have developed and launched enough projects to keep your cool under deadline pressure and you do not walk away form a task until it is done then this is the role for you.
Skills & Requirements
– BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent experience
– 2+ years of experience as a WordPress developer with experience building custom Themes, Plugins, and Widgets
– Proficiency in software engineering best practices and the use of JSON/AJAX/XM techniques
– Expertise in building responsive and scalable sites for all platforms
– Experience with Common Development tools (Git, etc)
– Experience with object oriented analysis/design
– Familiarity with relational databases, preferably MYSQL and Oracle
– Understanding of web services technologies such as SOAP, HTTP, WSDL, XSD, and REST
Apply at firstname.lastname@example.org.